We are delighted to announce the publication today of our one-off review intended to share with business owners our tips on how to help move their businesses forward into the second half of 2020 and how we might help owners tackle the business challenges and grasp the opportunities ahead.
This guide explains how as the leading independent specialist corporate finance and advisory firm in East Anglia we offer a wide range of specialist services which are all highly relevant in the current environment including:
– working capital and cash management support;
– strategic appraisal and review of business strategy;
– business valuation to assist in protecting, building and realising the value;
– raising debt and equity finance;
– exits and succession planning; and
– specialist tax planning services.
You can download the review here.
An invitation to attend the JDC Corporate Finance complimentary webinars
Additionally, we would like to invite all readers to our series of upcoming complimentary webinars intended to share further thoughts and guidance on how to tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by the current situation.
Details of our webinars are set out below and participants can register by emailing Maria Rix on firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Working capital and cash management – Wednesday 8 July
– Strategic reviews and strategy planning – Wednesday 15 July
– Company valuation – Wednesday 22 July
– Raising debt and equity finance – Wednesday 29 July
– Planning exits and succession – Wednesday 5 August
Each webinar will run from 10:00am for 45 minutes with 15 minutes for questions at the end. We will also offer one to one follow ups for those that would like them.
If you would like to learn more about what we do and how we can help, we would welcome the opportunity to meet you (at no cost) and talk through your aspirations and our own track record.
Please do not hesitate to email or call any of our team.